COVID-19 Vaccinations in Thailand
Total number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered: 61,905,809
- Total number of people who have received 1 dose:35,895,984
- · Total number of people who have received 2 doses: 24,282,686
- · Total number of people who have received 3 doses: 1,817,139
Number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered: 962,558
- · Number of people who have received the first dose: 443,814
- · Number of people who have received the second dose: 486,189
- · Number of people who have received the third dose: 42,555
COVID-19 Daily Situation
- Total Cases: 1,740,428
- New Cases: +10,064 Daily Cases: +9,946 & From Prisons: +118
- Receiving Medical Treatment: 107,168
- Recovered: 1,615,343
- Deaths: 17,917
TAT would like to recommend all to take DMHTT precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19: D – Distancing, M – Mask wearing, H – Handwashing, T – Temperature check, and T – Thai Chana contact tracing application.
SOURCE: TOURISM AUTHORITY OF THAILAND NEWSROOM
What's Your Reaction?
Founded in May 2018 in Bangkok, Thailand, Indo Thai News has been conceived with an aim of fostering Travel & Tourism between the two amazing countries, India & Thailand.