The registration for the COVID-19 vaccine through Thai mobile phone networks has been extended to 1-28 December 2021 to enable vaccinations with the third dose (booster dose) for those who have been fully vaccinated with Sinovac and Sinopharm and the first dose for those who have never received the vaccine before.
People aged between 12 and 17 years who have not had the vaccine before will get two doses of Pfizer, and those who are aged 18 years and above will get AstraZeneca for the first dose and Pfizer for the second dose, while people who are fully vaccinated with Sinovac and Sinopharm will get AstraZeneca as a booster dose.
- There are three vaccination places available to choose from, namely
- Bang Sue Central Vaccination Center,
- Fashion Island COVID-19 Vaccination Center, and
- Asiatique COVID-19 Vaccination Center
The service is available for both Thais and foreigners. Those who are interested may register through their mobile networks, listed here:
• AIS: https://www.ais.th/vaccinesforthais
• DTAC: https://www.dtac.co.th/vaccine/index-full.html
• True: https://vaccine.trueid.net
• NT (may register with any mobile network number): https://covid19vaccine.ntplc.co.th/CVC/info?lang=en
What's Your Reaction?
Founded in May 2018 in Bangkok, Thailand, Indo Thai News has been conceived with an aim of fostering Travel & Tourism between the two amazing countries, India & Thailand.