The type of brushes you use to apply makeup products also affects your skin, for it is the primary way for the makeup to be applied and distributed equally. With repeated use of makeup brushes, many chemicals, impurities and types of germs accumulate in them, which can harm our skin. It is very important to clean the makeup brushes thoroughly with a cleanser, but for this there is no need to buy cleanser from the market. You can also make your very own makeup brush cleaner at home with a few ingredients, you’ll be cleaning your makeup brush in no time.
How to make Homemade Makeup brush cleaner – Ingredients and Methods
- cup or 120 ml witch hazel
- 2 tsp or 10 ml liquid castile soap
- 1 cup or 240 ml distilled water
- 1 tsp or 5 ml nourishing oil, such as olive, jojoba, or almond oil
- Pour all the ingredients into a container. You can use a mason jar or any other type of container for this.
- Combine cup or 120 mL of witch hazel, 2 Tbsp or 10 mL of liquid castile soap, 1 cup or 240 mL of distilled water, 1 tsp or 5 mL of nourishing oil, such as olive, jojoba or almond oil, in a container.
- After this, put the brush in the cleanser and let it soak.
- To clean makeup brushes, drain the cleanser into a small bowl or cup
- Dip the brush in the cleanser and leave it to soak for 5 to 10 minutes. You can also pour the cleanser into a spray bottle, spritz it on your brush and rub the bristles of the brush with a towel.
Basic Makeup Brush Cleaner
2 parts anti-bacterial dish soap
1 part olive oil
To make a basic makeup brush cleaner, you’ll need anti-bacterial dish soap and olive oil. To make this, mix 2 tablespoons of anti-bacterial dish soap and 1 tablespoon of olive oil together. Mix both well until it is well mixed.
To clean the brush, first wet it. Use lukewarm water to moisten the brush. Wet the brush thoroughly with your fingers.
Want more articles like this? Try: Do not make these mistakes while doing makeup, How to use Expired Makeup, Covid and Beauty world: Makeup product purchase increased.
What's Your Reaction?
Founded in May 2018 in Bangkok, Thailand, Indo Thai News has been conceived with an aim of fostering Travel & Tourism between the two amazing countries, India & Thailand.