Due to the closure of the school during the Corona transition period, the indoor and outdoor activities of their school have completely stopped. It has had an effect on the mind of the children. Leadership Skills Children develop self-confidence and decision-making ability through the child. Due to this quality, the child does not find it difficult to achieve the goal. All parents should develop leadership abilities in their children. So that he can face every challenge outside the house. When there is confidence in him, then leadership skills will develop automatically. This will enable him to fulfill his moral responsibility in a better way not only towards himself but also towards others. This will also develop leadership quality in him.
Tell us we’re always with him
Research has revealed that 90 percent of the human brain is developed in the early years itself. This is a time when confidence and leadership skills develop in the child. It starts with his own parents. If the child feels that whatever happens, his parents are standing with him. This instills a kind of confidence in the child. They feel safe and whenever they cry, they feel that someone is there to take care of them.
Children develop self-confidence from an early age. As they grow, they learn different habits and develop some new skills like making friends, learning different skills like music, art, sports etc. When they feel capable of doing something, they automatically develop a sense of self-confidence. The presence of confidence boosts their self-esteem and enables them to handle various things. That’s why it is very important to develop self-confidence in children.
will develop leadership skills
Developing leadership skills in children is very important. It is often seen in schools that the leadership quality emerges only in the child who is full of self-confidence. He gets his work done before others. In school, he remains the top in debate, sports and other competitions.
Develop confidence like this
- Praise his good work, avoid scolding for failure, motivate him to try harder. Don’t praise her too much, as this can lead to overconfidence.
- Children learn from others and their first school is home, so they are inspired when they see you working.
- Give small responsibilities to the child. For example, ask her to clean the toys, decorate her books on the shelf. When he is given the task of responsibility, there is a flow of energy in him.
- . Decision making ability is developed through small things. Let them decide for themselves what to eat or wear according to the season. At least let them take responsibility for their likes and dislikes.
- Don’t always serve everything ready-made, but let them try. Let yourself get ready for school, organize bags, have breakfast, etc. When they do these things themselves, they will have confidence.
What's Your Reaction?
Founded in May 2018 in Bangkok, Thailand, Indo Thai News has been conceived with an aim of fostering Travel & Tourism between the two amazing countries, India & Thailand.