COVID-19 Vaccinations in Thailand
Total number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered: 71,237,520
- Total number of people who have received 1 dose: 40,346,281
- · Total number of people who have received 2 doses: 28,713,904
- · Total number of people who have received 3 doses: 2,177,335
Number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered: 731,718
- · Number of people who have received the first dose: 346,589
- · Number of people who have received the second dose: 341,373
- · Number of people who have received the third dose: 43,756
COVID-19 Daily Situation
- Total Cases: 1,866,863
- New Cases: 7,706 Daily Cases: +7,578 & From Prisons: +128
- Recovered: 1,749,848
- Receiving Medical Treatment: 98,150
- Deaths: 18,865
TAT would like to recommend all to take DMHTT precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19: D – Distancing, M – Mask wearing, H – Handwashing, T – Temperature check, and T – Thai Chana contact tracing application.
What's Your Reaction?
Founded in May 2018 in Bangkok, Thailand, Indo Thai News has been conceived with an aim of fostering Travel & Tourism between the two amazing countries, India & Thailand.