COVID-19 Vaccinations in Thailand
Total number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered: 70,279,624
- Total number of people who have received 1 dose: 39,881,034
- · Total number of people who have received 2 doses: 28,276,165
- · Total number of people who have received 3 doses: 2,122,425
Number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered: 356,084
- · Number of people who have received the first dose: 174,514
- · Number of people who have received the second dose: 170,121
- · Number of people who have received the third dose: 13,449
COVID-19 Daily Situation
- Total Cases: 1,850,482
- New Cases: 9,351 Daily Cases: +9,212 & From Prisons: +139
- Recovered: 1,720,629
- Receiving Medical Treatment:101,000
- Deaths: 18,755
TAT would like to recommend all to take DMHTT precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19: D – Distancing, M – Mask wearing, H – Handwashing, T – Temperature check, and T – Thai Chana contact tracing application.
What's Your Reaction?
Founded in May 2018 in Bangkok, Thailand, Indo Thai News has been conceived with an aim of fostering Travel & Tourism between the two amazing countries, India & Thailand.