COVID-19 Vaccinations in Thailand
Total number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered: 67,587,102
- Total number of people who have received 1 dose: 38,611,193
- · Total number of people who have received 2 doses: 26,959,785
- · Total number of people who have received 3 doses: 2,016,124
Number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered: 994,781
- · Number of people who have received the first dose: 474,097
- · Number of people who have received the second dose: 485,263
- · Number of people who have received the third dose: 35,421
COVID-19 Daily Situation
- Total Cases: 1,811,852
- New Cases: +8,918 Daily Cases: +8,877 & From Prisons: +41
- Receiving Medical Treatment: 103,507
- Recovered: 1,689,859
- Deaths: 18,486
TAT would like to recommend all to take DMHTT precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19: D – Distancing, M – Mask wearing, H – Handwashing, T – Temperature check, and T – Thai Chana contact tracing application.
SOURCE: TOURISM AUTHORITY OF THAILAND NEWSROOM
What's Your Reaction?
Founded in May 2018 in Bangkok, Thailand, Indo Thai News has been conceived with an aim of fostering Travel & Tourism between the two amazing countries, India & Thailand.